・“Resort Hotel Kume Island” opened.
・“Hotel VISON” and ”Hatago VISON” opened.
・”Manntenn-no Tsujinoya” opened.
・”Henn-na Hotel Seoul Myeong-dong” opened.
・Headquarters moved to Toranomon, Minato-ku.
・H.I.S. Real Estate Co., Ltd. was established.
・”Watermark Hotel Kyoto” opened.
・”Henn-na Hotel Nara” opened.-ekimae
・”Henn-na Hotel Komatsu-ekimae” opened.
・“Henn-na Hotel Fukuoka Hakata” opened.
・“Henn-na Hotel Osaka Shinsaibashi” opened.
・“Henn-na Hotel Osaka Namba” opened.
・Founded subsidiary, Red Label Vacations Inc.
・“Henn-na Hotel Kyoto Hachijyoguchi-ekimae” opened.
・“Henn-na Hotel Tokyo Asakusatawaramachi” opened.
・Large commercial facility in Kumamoto Kyushu “SAKURA MACHI Kumamoto” opened.
・“Henn-na Hotel Kansai Airport（KIX）” opened.
・Redesigned company logo.
・“Henn-na Hotel Tokyo Nishikasai” opened.
・“Henn-na Hotel Tokyo Ginza” opened.
・H.I.S.Mobile Co., Ltd. was established.
・“Henn-na Hotel Tokyo Hamamatsucho” opened.
・H.I.S. Energy Holdings Co., Ltd. was established.
・“Henn-na Hotel Tokyo Asakuabashi” opened.
・“Henn-na Hotel Tokyo Asakusa” opened.
・“Henn-na Hotel Tokyo Haneda” opened.
- H.I.S. Super Power co., ltd. was established.
- “Henn-na Hotel Maihama Tokyo Bay” opened.
- H.I.S. OKINAWA co., ltd. was established.
- Founded subsidiary, Group MIKI Holdings.
- Founded subsidiary, Merit Travel Group.
- “Henn-na Hotel Laguna Ten Bosch” opened.
- Founded subsidiary,Jonview Canada Inc.
- Entry to the retail energy market
- H.I.S. Hotel Holdings co., ltd. was established.
- Founded subsidiary, H.S. Insurance co.,ltd.
- “Watermark Hotel & Spa Bali Jimbaran“ opened.
- “Henn-na Hotel” opened in Huis Ten Bosch.
- The number of international sales offices exceeded 200
- The number of domestic sales offices exceeded 300
- LY-HIS TRAVEL Co.,Ltd.was established.
- INTERPARK TOUR JAPAN Co.,Ltd.was established.
- Established Laguna Ten Bosch Co., Ltd. and made succession of 3 businesses from Laguna Gamagori
- The number of international sales offices exceeded 150
- Expanded the operation of international E-commerce site “hisgo” with in 39 countries.
- Founded subsidiary, “Guam Reef Hotel“.
- Kyushu Sangyo Kotsu Holdings Co.,Ltd.,as a subsidiary.
- Founded an international chartered airline, Asia Pacific Airlines.(Currently not a group company.）
- Founded subsidiary, Japan Holiday Travel co.,ltd.
- “Watermark Hotel Nagasaki“ opened.
- Huis Ten Bosch joined HIS Group, as a subsidiary.
- QUALITA Co., Ltd. to deal in travel up to notch was established.
- A new service was created “CLASS ONE”. A membership club for the high class customers.
- H.I.S. Experience Japan, co.Ltd. was merged into HIS , thus unifying our inbound business.
- HIS took over ATB’s sales network and breathed new life into it.
- Ohshu Express Ltd. became a subsidiary of HIS.
- The number of overseas sales bases exceeded100.
- Reorganaizing and setting up “the Quality Control & Market Reserch Room”
- The number of domestic sales offices exceeded 250
- Launched new inbound tourism company, H.I.S. Experience Japan Co.,Ltd.
- Second hotel in Australia. “Hotel Watermark Brisbane“, opened.
- Kyushu Industrial Transportation Co., Ltd., now Kyushu Sangyo Kotsu Holdings Co.,Ltd., headquartered in Kumamoto, Kumamoto Prefecture, incorporated into the HIS Group.
- Activated online reservations system.
- Listed on first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- The number of domestic sales offices exceeded 200
- Installation of “Challenge”, our new computer system.
- The number of overseas sales bases exceeded 50
- Founded subsidiary, Cruise planet Co., Ltd,.
- Opening of specialized travel desk at Travel Wonderland, main sales office, Shinjuku in conjunction with our 10-year anniversary.
- Listed on second section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- Founded subsidiary, Howa Travel Service, now Orion Tours.
- Founded subsidiary, Map International Co., Ltd, now ATB.
Travel with the tour conductor “impresso” started.
- Skymark Airlines begins operation on September 19 between Tokyo（Haneda） and Fukuoka.(Currently not a group company.）
- The number of domestic sales offices exceeded 100
- The homepage opens.
- HIS membership system is launched in east Japan.
- HIS opens its first world class hotel, “The Watermark Hotel Gold Coast“ in Australia.(Currently not a group company.）
- Skymark Airlines launches.(Currently not a group company.）
- HIS Company stock is offered over the counter.
- Chubu, Kansai and Kyushu headquarters consolidate and expand,and Travel Wonderlands open in each region to become the largest retail offices in those areas.
- Head office moves to Shinjuku for consolidation and expansion of operations.Travel Wonderland, a department store for international services, opens.
- “Business”、“Group Tour” division is established.
- Company name is officially changed to “H.I.S. Co., Ltd.“.
- HIS Internal computer system “WING” is put into operation.
- HIS is appointed official IATA agency.
- Launched “Ciao”, HIS’first tour package.
- “Avanti and Oasis” division is established in Shimbashi office.
- License as general travel agency （No. 724） is obtained from Ministry of Transportation.
- Hong Kong office opens.
・Nagoya office opens.
・Fukuoka office opens.
- License as retail agency（No. 3034） is obtained from Ministry of Transportation.
- HIS begins selling other company branded package tours.
- International Tours Co., Ltd., HIS’predecessor, is established with ¥10 million capital.
- Osaka office opens.